Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pad - new improved design
A lightweight and portable massage pad, which works by stimulating the muscles on the horse's back by pulsing, vibration and stroking actions.
- Clinically proven to improve back flexibility and promote relaxation
- Shaped to follow the contours of the horse's back, provides coverage from withers to quarters
- Battery operated 30-minute sessions
- Three different, easily adjustable programs that allow you to choose the intensity of the massage
- Perfect before exercise as part of warm up
- Fits a wide range of horses and ponies
- Easy to fit, clean and store with a modern and practical sports holdall
- New high performance battery and universal charger*
- 2 year product warranty
*The new Equilibrium Therapy Silver Battery will work with the older style Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pad (black or navy in colour), however it can only be charged using the NEW Equilibrium Therapy International Charger.
Tip: Combined use of the Equilibrium Therapy Magnetic Back Pad overnight and the Massage Pad once a day can help to maintain a healthy back.
The Pony Massage Pad has been designed to provide effective massage for ponies under 14hh or shorter than 5’6″ rugs.
The Extra Large Pad now with 6 massage motors to cover an even larger surface area, ideal for horses in 6’6″+ rugs or those particularly long or broad in the back.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts