- Nourishes, cares for, and protects all smooth leathers against moisture.
- Vaseline, genuine train oil, and other high quality, leather-caring substances ensure durability and therefore also reliability of your leather equipment - a great benefit for your safety
- Easy to use due to the integrated brush.
- 475ml with Applicator.
- Contains: a mixture of Care Oils, Fats, Train Oil
All Effax Products are manufactured in Germany by Schweizer-Effax and fulfil the GMP Standard. The GMP Standard is the highest form of international recognition in the sector of pharmaceutical production. GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) really means exactly what it says: guidelines regarding quality assurance of the production process and environment in the production of pharmaceuticals, active substances and medicinal products, as well as foodstuffs for humans and animal feeds. Quality assurance is of crucial significance in pharmaceutical production because even the most minimal variations in quality can have a direct effect on the health of the human beings or animals that use them.
Schweizer-Effax is the only official supplier of the German Equestrian Olympic Committee for the horse care area.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts