This Saddle is made for the Teenage rider or petite adult rider with a shorter flap and smaller seat. It is a good choice for the Pony Dressage Rider.
The Defiance Force is an English made saddle at a realistic price handcrafted with the high quality materials. The Force has a Foward Balance deep seat wrapped in a soft bull hide which comes in a Straight flap or Forward flap position which accomodates the shape of the horse's shoulder and the length of the rider's leg.
The Defiance Force saddle crosses over from Dressage to the Show Ring with ease. The Teenage saddle is a saddle that suits the smaller adult or teenager who finds an adult saddle just too large.
The Defiance Force has a spring steel and wooden tree English made. The Leather is Cruise Leather which adds grip for the rider and comes from the famous Sedgewick Leather company.
The panel of the Force has been traditionally flocked using 100% English Wool by Master Saddlers.
- Wipe the sweat off your saddle after each use with a damp cloth
- Wash off saddle soap after use to help prevent cracking
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts