Thorowgood T4 Cob All Purpose Saddle is a great all-round saddle for the rounder build, an All Purpose for the low withered Cob-type horse. This saddle offers close contact to avoid that perched on top feeling.
A Versatile medium depth seat is ideal for a range of riding activities. It has four girthing options to achieve maximum saddle stability. A luxurious suede-effect seat covering and knee pads are non-slip and really comfortable to ride on.
Flocked with 100% British wool. Use the Thorowgood S Bar gullet with this saddle
- Always girth in the neutral position (2 & 3) when the saddle is first ridden.
- If the saddle moves forwards use positions 1 & 3.
- If the saddle lifts at the back use 2 & 4.
- For increased stability, on a round barrelled / flat backed horse, use positions 1 & 4.
Caring For Your New Saddle:
- DO... Remove any heavy mud or thick dirt with a damp sponge
- Extend the life of your girth straps by using a girth with roller buckles such as a Thorowgood girth
- On the Synthetic parts of your saddle use a pure mild soap to clean the saddle
- DON'T... DON'T Clean any part of your saddle withtraditional household soap or oil
- DON'T Spray your saddle with any domestic cleaner or polish
All materials sourced in England and Manufactured in England