Septicide Cream Septicide is an antiseptic cream for general use on wounds in horses and dogs.
It also contains an insecticide to repel and kill insects around wounds.
- Wound healing due to antiseptic effect
- The prevention of infections and sepsis
- Repelling and killing insects
- Areas prone to insect bite
Why use Septicide?:
- To assist the healing of wounds by preventing and controlling infection
- Contains insecticide - repels and kills insects
- Ideal for preventing and controlling fly strike
- Prevent wounds from drying out (cream formulation)
- Ease of application - simply rub it on no mess and no fuss
- Useful in multiple species - horses and dogs