The outer shell of the Premium is made of polycarbonate, which is a material used, among other things, for high-end motorcycle helmets. It is equipped with original Alcantara®.
The inner shell is made of polystyrene with variable density providing a better dissipation of the energy produced upon impact.
The internal comfort foam, shape memory-kind, ensuring a constant thickness over the years of use and the semi-rigid jugular cancel all risks of tipping the helmet in case of a violent movement.
This internal comfort foam is removable thanks to a much stronger clip system than the scratch/Velcro system.
It can therefore be washed at will in order to constantly be able to wear a clean and fragrant helmet.
Equipped with two front air inlets, the Premium helmet provides exceptional ventilation.
Fresh air is channeled from both the front entrance under the blazon as well as the channel obtained by the unique concept of no contact on the rider's forehead.
Fresh air expels the hot air to the back extractors around comfort foam, making impossible sweating!
This concept generates a strong internal airflow avoiding the need for visible and unsightly air inlets: the equestrian elegance is retained without banishing technicality and comfort.
- Swarovski Medley centre piece
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts