This Premier padded Bridle by Jeffries comes with pink padding over the pole and behind the noseband.
For ultimate performance, appearance and safety, choosing a Jeffries bridle makes perfect sense. Jeffries use only the best British bridle butts from quality leather dressers and curriers and Jeffries bridle leather is always at least 3.75mm thick for maximum strength and durability.
Hides are carefully selected and inspected before going through scrupulous hand preparation. Rounded and sealed edges protect the fibres from sweat, the elements and ensures comfort for the horse. Stained and sealed, the leather is then buffed and polished to a fine sheen, ready for stitching.
Stress points on the Jeffries Elite Premier bridles are always double hand-stitched with hand-waxed thread. Every bridle is crafted with at least nine stitches to the inch, and the accuracy and quality of stitching is second to none. Completed bridlework is carefully checked over once again and finished with more buffing, creating the superior appearance of a Jeffries bridle.
Hand finished by the same craftsman who started preparing it, a Jeffries bridle represents a sound investment in your horse's comfort and your safety, providing long lasting service over many years.Fine English leather with all the hallmarks that an English bridle should have. Fine stitching, the leather ran the right way so that the leather bends correctly. The holes punched so that the small holes appear on the outside of the bridle.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts