Lyddy Neatsfoot Oil
Natural preservative for leather articles. Repels protects restores. Unsurpassed for restoring water hardened leather to its original softness.
- Repels water
- Protects against stiffening and cracking
- Restores pliability to dried-out leather
- Shake well before use
- Make sure the leather to be treated is clean and dry
- Oil may tend to darken leather but is recommended when oil penetration and ease of application are important
- Apply one or two coats as conditions may require.
- Allow article to stand for a few hours
- Wipe off surplus oil before use
- Do not use on suede and nubuck