Kleen-Sheen® is a new generation fully biodegradable, soap free shampoo which cleans and removes stains, but does not strip essential oils from the coat when used as directed.
It works by lathering to a soft foam, rather than forming suds as occurs with detergent based shampoos. It gently lifts soil and contamination off the skin and hair, leaving no soap residues which would otherwise lead to scurf in the coat. The foam rinses out easily leaving a soft, silky and long lasting sheen. It is ideal where water is scarce or tank water is only available.
The Benefits of Kleen-Sheen®
Silicon enhanced for the brightest sheen.
Built-in conditioner for the softest coat
Foaming shampoo (No suds) for the quickest wash
No residues or scurf means faster rinse out and less water.
Advanced highlighter for enhanced coat colour.
Biodegradable - saves the environment
Rinses out easily with one pass with a hose-saves water.
Kleen-Sheen® is ideal for washing all horses, especially race horses, endurance horses or other competitive horses on the morning of racing or competition, because of it's ease of use, leaving a clean, shining coat which is easy to groom.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts