For Racing and Performance Horses
Cell-Vital PREMIUM is the most comprehensive "all in one" supplement available in the world, as well as being the most technically advanced in the formulation blend of 5 separate Supplet® pellets. Suitable for race horses in full training and racing and performance horses in upper level training and competition.
Cell-Vital PREMIUM has five separate "nutrient packages" in it's Supplet® pellet combination which not only eliminates the major problem of wastage from sift-out and dust of powdered supplements, but also sludging through the feed which occurs with liquid supplements. However, the most significant innovation is the elimination of destructive nutrient interaction between calcium and vitamins, trace-minerals and vitamins, as well as certain vitamin to vitamin interactions. These act to reduce stability and potency of a product during storage and in the feed bin, as occurs in all other forms of supplement, especially poorly formulated powders and liquids.
Concentrated Mineral, Trace-Mineral and Vitamin Supplement for Racing and Performance Horses.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts