Kent & Masters Surface Block Series Saddle comes with a Medium Panel, High Wither Panel or Low Profile Panel (Cob type horse)
The new Kent & Masters S Series High Wither Saddle is dressage specific saddle with an open-headed tree suited to horses with a high wither conformations.
The Kent and Masters S Series Medium wither for medium backs.
The Kent & Masters Low Profile made for the wide or Cob Style horse with a deeper seat for the rider.
The Kent & Masters S Series saddle has deeper gussetts which ensure that clearance is maintained along the wither and spine. This saddle also has three girthing options which allow the saddle to be girthed according to the horse's movement and shape.
It has a Surface-mounted thigh block for enhanced in-saddle stability. The longer R-Bar Gullet to fit the high-headed trees with long points and a round cantle. R-Bars are not available in Extra Extra Wide fitting.
Dressage models should also be girthed up in the neutral position by starting with the moveable billet attached behind the point. To increase the stability of the saddle you can move the billet onto the tree point. For added security the point strap can then be locked in position by passing the billet through the loop at the bottom of the panel.
The saddle is made by Master Saddlers in England and flocked with 100% English wool.
All materials sourced in England and Manufactured in England
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts