EquiSoy has a beautiful flavour; horses absolutely love this palatable de-bittered soy flour with a sweetbland buttermilk flavour. Manufactured from pure de-hulled GMO free soy beans. Equisoy is easily digested and utilized by the horse it provides one of the safest forms of protein available today.
Equisoy is 40% protein high in essential fatty acids and phytoestrogens and will help to increase weight. The soybean is low in saturated fat and a source of essential fatty acids the omeag-6 fatty acid linoleic acid and the omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid. In addition isoflavones improve endothelial function and possibly slow the progession of subclinical atherosclerosis.
Handy Hint For best results use in conjuction with Hi Form TopLine
Weight and Top Line
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts