Heiniger Clipper Large Blades
Replacement blades for Heiniger clipper.
It is important when clipping that the animal to clean and dry for longer life of the blades. When clipping continually it is advisable to put oil on the blade regularly as a lubricate to help eliminate excessive wear.
Only use clipper oil as some oils are too heavy or thick on the blades.
- Fine horse blade set to clip close to the skin
- Standard blade can be used on clean cattle coat as well
- Swiss made
- Optimised tooth profile provides a good cut
- Polished surface enhances flow
- Stronger outer teeth for better protection against breaking
- Registered design of the lateral profile enhances flow
- Compatiable with most large animal clippers