EQUINADE HOOF GREASE contains a unique blend of 100% natural ingredients to help maintain a healthy and resilient hoof horn structure. The natural ingredients include oils and animal fats which provide the hoof with a healthy moisture balance by reducing evaporation in dry weather and preventing over-absorption of moisture in wet conditions.
Without regular care hooves can become brittle and susceptible to disease. This may lead to cracking and fracturing of the frog and hoof and in the long-term navicular bone damage can occur. Daily use of EQUINADE HOOF GREASE will assist horses to gain healthy hooves which can carry them throughout their careers.
The great benefits of using EQUINADE HOOF GREASE are:
- Contains natural healing oils and animal fats
- Contains a measured amount of Stockholm Tar for its antibacterialand healing properties
- Regular use helps to produce a healthy and resilient hoofhorn structure
- Maintains a healthy moisture balance for the hoof in dryweather or wet conditions
- Does not contain artificial colouring fragrance or chemicals
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts