Our research and development on the SOFT’UP CLASSIC stirrups led us to validate the choice of an enlarged platform with rounded corners to improve the comfort.
We are bringing this latest improvement to the SOFT’UP PRO : the SOFT’UP PRO+ features a platform extended by 1.6 cm (27% enlarged) which allows an exceptional foot touch in combination with the shocks’ absorption capabilities of the spring steel.
SOFT’UP PRO : TECHNOLOGY, COMFORT, PERFORMANCE, SAFETY
SOFT’UP PRO, praised amongst the World’s Top Riders is a single branch stirrups which combines performance, comfort, safety and simplicity. Its patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® helps to free the foot in case of a fall. The nonskid wide elastomer floor, the ABS shell, the high resistance spring steel monobranch guarantee a better riding experience.
- TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Tempered spring steel single-branch with extra high mechanical resistance (1200 MPa). Elastollan®overmoulding
- Open eye for fastening to the single-strap freejump stirrup leather. 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position
- Patented exible outer branch made of Elastollan® (helps free the foot in case of a fall)
- Branch situated at the front of the tread for a natural slope
- Rectilinear bevelled rear leading edge for better lateral stability
- Made in France
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts