OPAL - CORDLESS BATTERY CLIPPER
BRILLIANT IN PERFORMANCE AND QUIETNESS
- Extremely quiet
- 240 minutes of runtime
- Unrivalled power
- Fits perfectly in the hand
- 2 speeds
- Battery level indicator
The Opal is extremely quiet. It is also impressively powerful and equipped with two speed levels. With 3100 double strokes per minute in fast mode (and 2600 in slow mode), this clipper works smoothly and quickly even through dirty and thick fur and hair. The latest lithium-ion battery technology ensures cordless clipping for 240 minutes. It takes just one hour for a full battery recharge. Thanks to the built-in battery level indicator, it is always possible to check the remaining battery time.
Opal has a cutting-edge ergonomic design and fits perfectly in the hand. Moreover, this clipper is particularly small and lightweight. Professionals can thus work effortlessly – whether for grooming, veterinary applications or dog, horse and cow styling.
- Speed: 2600/3100 dbs/min
- Dimensions LxWxH: 204 x 50 x 44 mm
- Weight incl. battery: 415 g
- Battery voltage: 7,2 V
- Battery capacity: 2850 mAh
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts