Schockemohle Sports set new standards in equestrian sport with the development of the anatomic "EQUITUS" bridle range.
This bridle concept focuses on the sensitive head of the horse. Due to the innovative alignment, EQUITUS BETA provides the horse with ultimate wearing comfort. The new alignment avoids for instance the main facial nerve; it spares important blood vessels and arteries and reduces the pressure on the horse's neck. The innovative check pieces can be attached directly to the noseband and thus provide the rider with an uncomplicated adjustment possibility.
The wider noseband and the richly set crystal browband provide a classic and elegant look.
EQUITUS BETA - as well as the EQUITUS ALPHA - is already FN certified and therefore LPO compliant as well as approved for international competitions (FEI).
- Anatomic special bridle with perfect fitting
- Wider noseband for classical "dressage look"
- Curved caveson bypasses the main facial nerve
- Softly padded headpiece with anatomical shape
- Wide and curved browband avoids pinching in the are of eyes and ears
- New positioning of flash strap supports unrestricted breathing
- Quick and indidvidual customisation with fixed button rivets
- 100% leather (vegetable tanned), metal fittings
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts