Flexibility and durability
To create the V-Skin gloves Samshield has followed the same strategy as when they created the successful Premium helmet
- Analyze existing product on the market
- Make a large survey with plenty of riders before to start the design
- All riders answered that they would like improvement regarding durability, breathability, grip, flexibility, thinness, design.
- The mission was to create a glove that would answer to these requirements
- high performance materials
The V-Skin gloves are made of four different materials placed at the smartest position in order to give the best answer to exigent riders:
- Ultra thin perforated synthetic leather: offers maximum comfort, airflow, lightweight and resistance and machine washable (30°C)
- Strong Suede fabric base fingerprinted with real silicone: offers exceptional added grip, hand-to-horse connection, flexibility as well as extreme durability
- Strong version of Lycra: offers extreme flexibility for a high end comfort and constant fitting
- Spandex size is doubled in order to always get a perfect fitting with the wrist.