Classy, elegant and functional as well - ROECKL presents the MALIA. The new fastener with the shiny ROECKL hand logo is a real eyecatcher. A second glance reveals the discreet, hidden color inserts.
For the backhand, the glove specialists combined Lycra Revolutional and Micro Mesh. Thanks to its smooth and soft surface texture, Lycra Revolutional makes this glove especially comfortable to wear and exceptionally breathable. This light-weight yet robust material absorbs humidity and allows for natural evaporation.
At the same time, it also dries extremely quickly and has an SPF of 30. But there's more: The black backhand also features coldblack® developed by schoeller, a material that reduces heat absorption and noticeably prevents the hands from heating up, thus keeping the rider's hands cool.
The palm are made from DURASENSE, a wear-resistant, soft and thin synthetic suede material. Together with SILICONE GRIP it ensures an ideal grip on the reins. Furthermore, the MALIA features ROECKL's exclusive COMFORT CUT. This particularly slim and comfortable cut does not require any trimming on the index finger and ensures an outstandingly good fit. To top it all off, this glove is also TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE!
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts