Often imitated, but never equaled: The ROECKL GRIP developed by ROECKL is the unmistakable original. In fact, its uniqueness is clearly tangible. As is often the case, it is the details and especially the materials that make all the difference.
ROECK-GRIP is an exclusive material. It is extremely breathable, elastic and supple. In short: It fits like a second skin. At the same time, it ensures excellent grip and tactility for handling the reins. In order to guarantee the ideal fit, ROECKL uses classical French glove sizes. With sizes ranging from 6.0 to 11.0, that makes eleven sizes per colour every equestrian is sure to find the perfect glove to meet their needs.
The Munich-based glove tailors also attach great importance to the manufacturing quality: The individual pieces are meticulously sewn together by hand. Seam tolerances of max. 1 millimeter are merely a tangible quality criterion, because comfort cannot be measured. The secret lies in the cuts and proportions. This is where ROECKL draws on 175 years of experience in the art of glove tailoring.
Convenient: The ROECK-GRIP is machine-washable at 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit). The characteristic fastener with the stylized hand logo reliably secures the glove around your wrist.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts