MDC S Flex SS Stirrups
Patented ‘S’ Stirrup Positioning Technology -The Next Generation In Stirrup Design
The MDC ‘S’ Flex™ features our patented 45° ‘S’ Positioning Technology with shock absorbing flex sides. Combined with our ultra-low profile, high traction aluminum tread, the MDC ‘S’ Flex Stirrup™ delivers improved stirrup and leg position, greater base of support, relieves pressure on ankles, knees, hips and back, is easily retrievable and safer in the event of a fall. The MDC ‘S’ Flex™ brings a new era of stirrup design to riders and trainers of all riding disciplines. The MDC ‘S’ Flex™ advances stirrup design into the future.
- Patented MDC ‘S’ Flex Stirrups™ with 45º ‘S’ Stirrup Positioning Technology
- Invisible design produces performance advantages for riders of all riding disciplines
- Multi-Pivot Point™, shock absorbing sides
- Ultra-low profile, high traction wide aluminum tread with 45º easy retrieval trailing edge
- Optional traditional width aluminum tread available
- Lighter weight, 2.6 lbs/pair (1.18 kg/pair)
- Available in 3 sizes (4.5, 4.75 & 5 inches)
- Ideal for Jumping, Dressage, Eventing, Polo, Endurance and Trail Riding
THE ‘S’ MODELS HAVE A DESIGNATED RIGHT AND LEFT STIRRUP. PLEASE LOOK UNDER THE TREAD TO SEE WHICH IS YOUR RIGHT AND LEFT STIRRUP. YOU CAN ALSO DIFFERENTIATE THE STIRRUPS AS THE METAL TAKES A RIGHT TURN AT THE TOP FOR THE RIGHT STIRRUP AND A LEFT TURN FOR THE LEFT STIRRUP.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
No more ankle pain
Really love these stirrups. I'm hypermobile, and have my heels WAY down. Now I can jump straight off, no need to wait till the ankles un-seize before I drop to the ground. Only been using them a week, but I don't even think about the ankles till later, when I think, "oh, they don't hurt". Also love the wide foot bed.