Patented ‘S’ Stirrup Positioning Technology -The Next Generation In Stirrup Design
The MDC ‘S’ Flex™ features our patented 45° ‘S’ Positioning Technology with shock absorbing flex sides. Combined with our ultra-low profile, high traction aluminum tread, the MDC ‘S’ Flex Stirrup™ delivers improved stirrup and leg position, greater base of support, relieves pressure on ankles, knees, hips and back, is easily retrievable and safer in the event of a fall. The MDC ‘S’ Flex™ brings a new era of stirrup design to riders and trainers of all riding disciplines. The MDC ‘S’ Flex™ advances stirrup design into the future.
- Patented MDC ‘S’ Flex Stirrups™ with 45º ‘S’ Stirrup Positioning Technology
- Invisible design produces performance advantages for riders of all riding disciplines
- Multi-Pivot Point™, shock absorbing sides
- Ultra-low profile, high traction wide aluminum tread with 45º easy retrieval trailing edge
- Optional traditional width aluminum tread available
- Lighter weight, 2.6 lbs/pair (1.18 kg/pair)
- Available in 3 sizes (4.5, 4.75 & 5 inches)
- Ideal for Jumping, Dressage, Eventing, Polo, Endurance and Trail Riding
THE ‘S’ MODELS HAVE A DESIGNATED RIGHT AND LEFT STIRRUP. PLEASE LOOK UNDER THE TREAD TO SEE WHICH IS YOUR RIGHT AND LEFT STIRRUP. YOU CAN ALSO DIFFERENTIATE THE STIRRUPS AS THE METAL TAKES A RIGHT TURN AT THE TOP FOR THE RIGHT STIRRUP AND A LEFT TURN FOR THE LEFT STIRRUP.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts