Omega Oil Supplement for "Cool" Energy and Coat Conditioning
Energy Gold was the first Omega oil blend to contain added fat soluble Vitamin E to protect the Omega-3 fatty acids from rapid oxidation within muscle cell membranes and other tissues during exercise.
Energy Gold is the only oil packed in specially coated steel cans to prevent damaging interaction with plastic and light, as can occur in oils packed in soft plastic containers.
Energy Gold is an innovative oil blend containing:
- A highly palatable source of Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids in a 1 Omega-3 to 3.5 Omega-6 ratio to correct low or inadequate levels in grain and hay based diets for optimum muscle cell and natural anti-inflammatory function
- Vitamin E in a soluble stable oil form (3000iu/litre) helps protect Omega-3 fatty acids from rapid and destructive oxidation in muscle tissue during exercise. Energy Gold is the only Omega oil supplement boosted with Vitamin E. It helps ensure optimum utilisation of its Omega-3 fatty acids on grain and hay based diets that are naturally low in fat and Vitamin E
- Pure garlic oil flavour helps ensure acceptance, increasing the overall palatability of the ration.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts