A healthy, glossy coat certainly stems from the inside and is a reflection of balanced nutrition, but a vigorous grooming regime is essential to produce that winning appearance. Regular grooming to remove sweat build up, dust and debris is essential to promote the health of your horse’s skin and coat. When selecting a shampoo, it’s important to avoid those containing harsh substances that will strip the coat of its natural oils. Kelato’s AminoGLOSS has been specifically designed to deep clean the coat, while at the same time helping the skin to stay soft and supple.
How will it help my horse?
The amino acids in AminoGLOSS help nourish the skin and increase the gloss of the hair. The highly concentrated formulation means you only need to use a small amount each wash, making it very economical. Athough concentrated, AminoGLOSS is pH balanced to match the horse’s skin and mild enough to use daily. The lanolin, almond oil and coconut oil contained in AminoGLOSS help to soften the coat, while the cherry fragrance leaves the coat smelling beautiful. Your horse’s coat will not only be healthier, it will look healthier too.
Features and Benefits:
- Economical, concentrated formula – only a small amount needed per wash.
- pH balanced to match the horse’s skin and prevent irritation.
- No harsh detergents – does not strip natural oils from coat.
- Deep cleans the skin leaving it soft and supple.
- Beautifies, shines and conditions the coat.
- Refreshing cherry fragrance.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts