Long length girth with ring and buckle for martingale or breastplate. Use with All Purpose or Jump saddle with standard flap construction on horses with a narrower ribcage.
- Designed, tested and scientifically proven using
- Contoured to avoid the sensitive area behind the elbow
- Handmade in Walsall, England
- Constructed from the finest English leather
- Central ring and buckle allow for martingale or breastplate to be attached
- Suitable for use with GP or jumping saddles with standard flap design
- Lined with Prolite known for its ability to distribute pressure, absorb impact and prevent rubbing
- New construction method allows the Prolite edge "to float" so the horse's muscles can move underneath rather than bang against
- Combination of the contour and the cushioning creates a buffer zone and prevents a "hard" edge
- Avoid all glycerine and oil based cleaners and feeders.
- Wait until the leather is thoroughly dry before applying any treatment.
- Allow leather to dry naturally.
Do NOT place on heaters or artificial heat
- Never use wet tack.