Eraquell Palatable Wormer
Eraquell Pellets are recommended for the treatment and control of common worms and bots including:
- Large strongyles (Bloodworms) (Strongylus spp. Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles (Redworms) including Benzimidazole (BZ) resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp.)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Large roundworms (Ascarids) (Parascaris equorum)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Intestinal threadworms (Strongyloides westeri)
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. larvae (summer sores) and Onchocera spp. microfilariae (Cutaneousonchocerciasis)
Note: Does not treat or control tapeworm. For effective control of tapeworms it is recommended to use Equimax Equimax LV Equimax Elevation or Strategy-T a minimum of twice annually.
- COMPOSITION:Ivermectin 4mg/g in a cereal based pellet
- CONTRA INDICATIONS: Eraquell Pellets are not recommended for use in foals due to risk of incorrect dosing and subsequent adverse outcomes
- DOSAGE:Dose at 5g per 100kg bodyweight.Each sachet of Eraquell Pellets treats a horse up to 700kg.