The Solo Competition shirt is a unique combination of style subtle detailing and high performance fabrics. Constructed from a fusion of Air silk 4 way stretch fabric which converts perspiration to cooling energy and Cool Jade fabric technology which reduces skin surface temperature by up to 7 degrees ensuring you will always be cool under pressure.
Solo Competition Shirt Styling Features
- 4 Way Stretch
- Airsilk Fabric Cool Jade Fabric®
- Reduces Body Temperature By 7 Degrees
- Wrap Collar Coloured Collar And Cuff Trims
- Hidden Snap Closures
Stylish Detailing and Flattering Fit AIRSILK is a silk like fabric construction that controls moisture and sweat. The beauty of this technology is that it works better in hot humid conditions. AirSilk also offers U.V. protection anti-bacterial moisture absorbingfast drying and 2-way circulation.
COOL JADE technology has been developed to reduce skin surface temperature and keep you cool in any situation.
COOL JADE has jade particles incorporated into the fabric to deliver the ancient cooling powers of jade making it perfect for the competition environment by instantly reducing body temperature by up to 7°
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts