The Greatest of them all
Synonymous with setting the standard in equestrian performance wear and conforming to the demands of riders of all disciplines worldwide, Tredstep Ireland are honoured to present the latest member of their renowned Renaissance Collection, the exceptionally stunning Michelangelo tall boot.
The new Tredstep Tall boot is, as was Michelangelo Buonarroti, the greatest of them all. Michelangelo attained perfection in design through aesthetically pleasing, well-proportioned work that innovatively fused form and function to create beauty, all qualities which are ingrained in this impeccable boot.
Expertly honed and crafted in Italy, created from the most exquisite hand sourced materials available and with meticulous attention to detail, the Michelangelo tall boot design incorporates extensive curving and shaping throughout the calf to ensure a sublimely sculpted, personalized fit, fused with performance elements to create perfect harmony and elegance.
Furnished with TMI customizable insoles, which mould to your exact foot shape offering dynamic stability and support, in addition to sumptuous wooden trees this boot is a true masterpiece, tailor made for you.
*Wooden boot trees not included
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts