Tredstep Motion Fit design combined with Tredstep Evolution fabric results in a range of high performance breeches which are dynamic yet traditional, stylish and beautiful. The Symphony Azzura presents the latest technologically advanced materials in the form of silicone which is integrated into the knee patch.
This provides an enhanced grip and shields from saddle friction while increasing flexibility and movement in the knee area.
- TS Evolution Fabric
- Full seat
- Modified mid rise waist
- Colour coded buttons and details
- Branded front belt loop
- Branded logo on back
- Slanted Front Pocket with welt pocket on right
- Integrated Cuff
Scrolled patterns and butterfly seams contour the lower leg shape to provide a superior fit and reduce bunching of fabric at the back of knee. The integrated cuff design accommodates varying calf sizes streamlines and elongates the leg producing a secure feel with full freedom of movement.
Definition Waistband. The Tredstep Symphony waistband improves the definition of the waist which is noticeably more flattering to the rider. It is designed using circular pattern techniques which results in a smooth curved fit through the riders lower back eliminating annoying gaping and belt pulling.
Silicone Friction Shield. A new departure from the traditional knee patch the Symphony Friction Shield uses modern materials in the form of silicone to create a super grip knee patch while also protecting the knee from the saddle friction. The unique design of the Symphony Friction Shield provides increases freedom of movement ensuring an unrestricted flexion of the knee.
Tredstep Evolution Fabric Tailor made for Tredstep our TS Evolution Fabric uses the latest technology in micro-fibre cotton and stretch yarns providing 4 way stretch with excellent shape retention ensuring a long term secure comfortable fit. This high performance fabric has a durable outer surface with a soft skin friendly feel on the inside.
- 68% cotton 24% nylon 8% spandex
- Machine wash
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts