Thorowgood T4 High Wither Dressage Tailored for high-withered horses such as Thoroughbreds and Warmbloods with tree and panels specially shaped to give maximum wither clearance.
Dressage specific tree and moveable under-flap thigh blocks combine to help the rider maintain a balanced dressage position.
The deeper gusseted panel ensures maxiumum clearance along the length of the spine, making this saddle ideal for shorter backed, high withered horses and those with wide spinal processes.
The T4 Medium Panel is a Dressage specific tree and moveable under-flap thigh blocks combine to help the rider maintain a balanced dressage position. The medium panels offer closer rider contact and three built-in girthing options ensure maximum saddle stability.
The medium wither panels offer closer rider contact and three built-in girthing options ensure maximum saddle stability.
- Luxurious suede-effect seat covering and knee pads are non-slip and really comfortable to ride on.
- Flocked with 100% British wool.
CARE OF YOUR SADDLE: DO...
- Remove any heavy mud or thick dirt with a damp sponge
- Extend the life of your girth straps by using a girth with roller buckles such as a Thorowgood girth
- Always remove sweat from saddle by washing with water
- Use Thorowgood R Bar gullets with this saddle
- DON'T Clean any part of your saddle with traditional household soap or oil
- DON'T Spray your saddle with any domestic cleaner or polish
All materials sourced in England and Manufactured in England
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts