Samshield's customers wanted a backpack to answer all needs, super durable and stylish enough to be utilized as a traveling backpack; those existing on the market didn't fit completely to their needs. The Iconpack has been designed after a year of development with many of Samshield ambassadors and their grooms.
The Iconpack provides plenty of organized storage for your equipment. This backpack is very practical with a range of different compartments designed for the rider totally in mind:
- side pocket for a bottle or a spray
- side pocket closed with a snap for metal studs, sugars, elastics, etc
- large side pocket with waterproof zip closure for a laptop, a tablet, a passport or the horse's papers or passports
- elastic straps to store a whip
- top pocket for coins, gloves, keys or a credit card
- eyewear pocket
- removable case for a camera or a mobile phone
A front flap in mesh can be unfolded to store the helmet. The Iconpack opens in two parts to give access to two large compartments: a suitcase-type section and a zipped mesh section, designed to store show gear and a pair of shoes.
The Iconpack is made from 1200D coated Polyester, a very strong, resistant and waterproof fabric.
The compression-molded back of the backpack ensures comfort and fit for extended periods of wearing. The straps of the Iconpack are adjustable, flexible and comfortable. The chest strap allows to maintain the backpack during riding. The straps have a removable case for camera or mobile phone.
The Iconpack is designed to withstand bad weather. It has waterproof pocket zippers and a rain cover which allows to completely cover and protect the backpack and the helmet. This rain cover has a reflective branding. It is fixed to the backpack and can be stored in a lower pocket which is invisible.
The bottom of the Iconpack is abrasion-resistant for maximum durability.
A label allows to write the name of the owner.
*Helmet not included
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts