ROECKL SPORTS presents the LARA. Its harmonious design and high-quality materials delight style-conscious female equestrians. Highlight: the fastener with the Swarovski Crystal Fabric and the characteristic ROECKL hand logo.
The driving force behind this new model is Germany's most successful show jumper, Meredith Michaels-Beerbaum. She has been riding with gloves tailored by ROECKL SPORTS for many years, which is precisely why the cooperation between her and ROECKL SPORTS in the development of this new model was so close.
Her input significantly influenced the final design. For the airy and extremely sophisticated backhand, the glove specialists from Munich combined Revolutional® MILD Lycra, a light-weight embossed Lycra material of Italian quality, and perforated polyamide.
Shiny silver or lacquer inserts repeat the perforated pattern and give this glove a sporty touch. The palm is made from ROECK-GRIP, a tried-and-tested material that is very popular. This exclusive material is extremely breathable, elastic and supple. At the same time, it ensures an excellent grip and tactility for handling the reins.
Furthermore, ROECK-GRIP is TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE. That means you can take calls on your smartphone at any time without having to take off your gloves. Equestrians will also love this glove's exclusive COMFORT CUT. This particularly slim and comfortable cut developed by ROECKL does not require any trimming on the index finger and ensures an outstandingly good fit. Convenient: The LARA is easy to clean because it is machine-washable at 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts