The Twin Sided X-Grip Dressage square combines the stylish, iconic LeMieux cut with the new X-Grip silicone and bespoke Acavallo Gel mould to provide the maximum saddle stability, shock absorbency and grip of any saddle pad! The unique 3 layer design combines the X-Grip silicone top side, Blast foam core and Acavallo gel underside to create one low profile highly effective pad. The lower density memory foam under the X-Grip silicone aids saddles to bed down and stabilise whist the bespoke X-Grip Acavallo gel underside has the same low profile, non-slip credentials as all Acavallo products. This twin sided technology makes this the most elite product in the LeMieux stable.
Designed to fit a wide range of dressage saddles with its cut back high wither and signature girth protection area, with multiple girthing options. The luxurious suede top side is complimented by a new super soft Bamboo lining to absorb and control sweat under the saddle and are beautifully comfortable and secure - minimising friction.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts