Lemieux Pro Sport Close Contact Square Pad Burgandy
Designed for the active horse, offering style, durability and maximum fabric performance. A number of innovative design features have been incorporated in this a fantastic pad.
The classic Close-Contact cut from LeMieux is designed to fit a wide range of more forward cut jumping saddles. Now one of the most iconic jumping pads with its high wither, elasticated D-Ring tabs, signature teardrop girth protection area and swept back profile. These saddle pads offer a very sleek and professional look to anyones saddle. The premium cotton top side is complimented by new super soft Bamboo lining which absorbs & controls sweat under the saddle and is beautifully comfortable and secure - minimising friction even on sensitive skinned horses. Girth keepers incorporate inner locking loops to offer more girthing options.
There are several attractive colours with more new ones being added seasonally and a selection of new Small/Med pads to accommodate smaller saddles.
These top end designed pads are ideal for everyday or competition use. They also look great when combined with a LeMieux Half Pad creating a very smart look.
The new super soft Bamboo inner lining has extraordinary properties:
- Exceptionally soft and light with similar feel to blend of cashmere & silk
- Breathable and cool to wear with natural wicking, deodorising and anti-microbial
- Often described as having the strength of steel with softness of cotton
- Incredibly hydroscopic; controls sweat, absorbing more moisture than pure cotton & polyester fibres
- Easy to wash and dries faster than normal lining fabric