ProSport Suede Close Contact SquareÂ
Now with a New Super Soft Suede Binding and New PU Leather Girth Protection area, the classic Close-Contact cut from LeMieux is designed to fit a wide range of more forward cut jumping saddles. Now one of the most iconic jumping pads with its high wither, elasticated D-Ring tabs and swept back profile . These saddle pads offer a very sleek and professional look to anyoneâs saddle. The luxurious suede top side and new soft suede binding is complimented by super soft Bamboo lining which absorbs & controls sweat under the saddle and is beautifully comfortable and secure - minimising friction even on sensitive skinned horses. Girth keepers incorporate inner locking loops to offer more girthing options.Â
There are several attractive colours with more new ones being added seasonally and a selection of new Small/Med pads to accommodate smaller saddles.Â
Consider matching your Suede Close Contact pad with a Classic Fly Hood in the same colour.
LeMieux Washing InstructionsÂ
- Machine washable on a normal 30 degree cycle.
- Pull into correct shape whilst damp to maintain shape during drying.
- Can be ironed on low heat.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Air dry, do not tumble dry
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts