LeMieux Lambskin Pro-Sorb Half Pad
The Pro-Sorb System offers a unique combination - all the benefits of a luxury Merino lambskin half-pad with the flexibility to adjust saddle fit and balance. No need to put additional gel and foam saddle & riser pads on top as a second layer, which can often slip and be hard to place accurately. Pro-Sorb gives you multiple choices in one product.
- Closed-Cell foam pads slide easily under the lambskin. These insert pads cover the main weight bearing areas offering additional absorption and padding. The pads are made from a memory foam and soften when warm
- Use as a raiser pad for the front or back of the saddle. 9mm and 13mm insert pads allow for more accurate adjustments
- Flexibility to adjust to changing shape of horses or different saddles - especially if a number of horses share the same saddle
- The neat low profile nature of the Pro-Sorb avoids distorting the fit of the saddle if just additional padding is required
- Natural breathability and wicking effect of lambskin together with the light foam pads ensures minimal heat & sweat build-up
- Full set of four 13mm insert pads included. (9mm are available under 'additional insert pads')
WITH PRO-SORB THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may react with sweat and stain grey coats
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts