Breeches that compliment your style with dynamic fabric and design elements that adapt to your every move. Designed to support core muscles for a slimmer, sleeker profile and to maximise comfort in the saddle. Gain the security of LeMieux's renown X-Grip Silicone and enjoy a feeling of confidence.
The Bascule breeches are designed for today's jumping rider with freedom of movement and flexibility the highest priority. Possessing all the benefits of modern performance sportswear with a touch of the classic equestrian style you would expect from LeMieux. An out-and-out jumping breech equally at home in ring or for everyday use.
Anatomic integrated sleeve made from luxury Italian mesh ensures a smooth contour above the ankles to avoid bunching up and providing optimum comfort under long boots and half chaps
These mid rise breeches are made from dynamic micro-nylon spandex fabric that stretches four ways to provide a smooth, comfortable and adaptable fit. The slight elastication of the waist band allows for minor variations in hip and waist shapes.
The signature LeMieux X-Grip knee patches feature a multi-layered Silicone design that provides security where it's needed most. The patches are shaped to reduce bulk and any restriction to the angle at the knee. The addition of an outer pleated fillet allows for more comfortable flexion at the knee when jumping or riding with a shorter stirrup.
Flattering piping detail that subtly contrasts the main fabric colour, together with stylish branded buttons, complete the classic LeMieux look.
The pleated front pocket detail and flush-zip rear pockets add to the style and sophistication of these breeches.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts