Kent & Masters Original Pony Long Leg Saddle
Kent & Masters Long Leg Pony flap is cut forward in front of the point of the rider's knee to accommodate the leggy teenager or the adult pony rider.
- With a seat shape that helps develop an independent seat.
- Short panel design to fit short-backed ponies.
- Five girthing options.
- Width can be altered to suit changing condition of pony
- Built on a SimaTree saddle tree shaped to give wither clearance
- Luxurious hide knee pads and seat ensure maximum rider support and comfort
- Suitable for many styles of riding and all Pony Club activities
- Changeable Gullet: S-Bar
- Made in England by Master Saddlers with 100% English Wool Flock
All materials sourced in England and Manufactured in England