Help keep your horse safe and sound with these Horze Spirit Tendon boots in full fashion colours. The boots are made from solid plastic and neoprene for plenty of support while training. The boots wash off with a spray of the hose after work and will air dry and be ready for the next day.
Try the matching hind Horze Spirit Fetlock boots for complete all round protection. The big wide Velcro closures help keep these tough boots in place and your horse's delecate cannon bone and fetlock area are completely protected.
The Horze Spirit Tendon boots are a peace of mind and comfort for your horse at an affordable price.
- Tendon boots to help protect the fetlock and cannon bone
- Elastic strap and Velcro for a close fit
- Plastic outer shell with a neoprene lining for support
- Great Value
- Made from plastic and neoprene
- Rinse to wash and Air dry
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts