The snazzy Horze logo is boldly printed on this handsome set of protective boots.
This customer favorite offers effective leg protection and is designed for increased freedom. The soft padded lining with a low cut on the top provides easy movement and comfort. The high quality PVC outer shell protects against hard strokes and shocks for great protection than most boots. This high quality boot set has Neoprene lining to increase protection, add comfort and support to both the cannon and fetlock areas of the legs. A reinforced Velcro strap secures these one-of-a-kind, highly respected boots for a comfortable fit.
- Reinforced Velcro strap
- Neoprene lining aids and protects against abrasions
- Durable PVC outer shell adds increased protection
- Set of four comes with two front tendon boots and two hind fetlock boots
- Easy to clean, wipe with damp sponge or towel
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts