These technical breeches with their unique swirled color-block are a sporty and stylish choice.
The Kiana breeches have a swirled design that creates a stylish look. The stretchable fabric and elastic leg bottoms add comfort. These medium/low-waisted breeches in subtle elegant colors are a sophisticated and practical addition to your wardrobe.
- Vertically stretchable Alos leather full seat
- Functional, breathable bi-stretch fabric
- Low/medium waist
- Retains shape
- Water and dirt repellent
- Special cut on the knee area to avoid rubbing on the full seat seam
- Side seam moved to the front to create a slimmer silhouette
- Special silicone printing on the seat allows for a good grip in the saddle
- Elastic leg bottoms
- Inseam is 70 cm
- Eros fabric, 93% polyamide, 7% spandex, woven.
- Machine wash warm.
- Wash inside out with similar colors.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts