Next Generation BreedPlus Nutritional Pellets are 100% Natural, 100% science backed and contain No nasty additives, they are also economical to use and highly palatable.
Next Generation Oxydane Nutritional Pellets has extremely powerful antioxidant effects and assists with phase 1 and 2 detox.
This formula assists in oxygenating the blood, aids the prevention of oxidative stress and boosts the level of carnosine in the muscles, resulting in a greater ability to buffer lactic acid during training.
Oxidative stress is a major cause of cell death. This formula may reduce the risk of Super Oxide Radicals damage.
Next Generation Oxydane Nutritional Pellets also help to restore and maintain a healthy digestive system, a healthy balance of intestinal flora and the healthy barrier function of the gut's mucosa. Aids digestive conditions, such as ulcers, colic and diarrhea.
Next Generation Oxydane Nutritional Pellets forms a part of your horses daily diet and is low in NSC and Starch. This product can be fed as a standalone feed particularly for overweight horses
Dose rate: 200g daily
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts