Next Generation BreedPlus Nutritional Pellets are 100% Natural, 100% science backed and contain No nasty additives, they are economical to use and highly palatable.
Next Generation Breed Plus Nutritional Pellets are a balanced 2: 1 ratio of bio-available calcium and phosphorus which contain essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals vital to the health of pregnant and lactating mares.
This product also provides fundamental support for development of bones, cartilage and soft tissue in weanlings, yearlings and growing horses and forms a part of your horse's daily diet.
Next Generation BreedPlus Nutritional Pellets are Low in NSC and Starch and can be fed as a standalone feed particularly for overweight horses
Dose rate: 250g daily
Next Generation Pellets contain pure steamed and compressed Alfalfa so not only does this provide your horse with the correct daily nutrient intake for the products intended purpose, these pellets form a valuable part of your horses diet every day.
Alfalfa (Lucene) is known as the high quality hay for horses, it is oftern the preferred forage for horses because of its outstanding quality, high digestibility, and good roughage value, and it is also low in NSC and starch. High quality alfalfa hay should be the foundation of a feeding program for young growing horses, breeding stock, recreational horses and performance horses.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts