Hi Form Breed Plus Bioavailabe Calcium and Phosphorous. BreedPlus offers essential support for weanlings yearlings and broodmares. Includes an excellent level and balance of calcium and phosphorous which have a role in normal growth and maintenance of bones.
BreedPlus is a complete amino acid vitamin and mineral formula with an emphasis on esssential minerals and trace elements and will assist in maintaining the health of pregnant and lactating mares weanlings and yearlings.
Research has shown that developmental orhopaedic diseases such as OCD cervical vertebra malformations angular deformities contracted tendons and physitis can be caused by many factors such as genetic predisposition management practices diseases and dietry influenences.
Good nutrition may assist with these types of conditions. Daily Health Formula
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts