The Zilco Heritage Luggage Collection combines tradition, function and style, with a modern spin to highlight our product design philosophy spanning more than five decades.
All pieces in the range are made from a tough grey marle cordura outer for durability, and feature red contrast stitching, hard-wearing nylon zips with easy grip rubber zip pulls, and impressive 3D embroidery.
With its 8cm gusseted sides, the Heritage Coat Bag is deep enough to hold multiple jackets for transport and protect them from dirt, dust and wrinkles whilst travelling.
Lined with soft nylon, it features three hanging options - a dee ring, webbing loop, and a slot at the top for coat hangers. Feed the coat hangers through the dee to prevent them falling back into the bag. A 25cm x 18cm gussetted pocket that is a great size for storing smaller competion day items, while the full length zip removes the struggle of getting jackets in and out.
Measures: 97cm long x 63cm wide
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts