Following the unprecedented success of the Fairfax Gareth Dressage Monoflap saddle, we started to receive repeated requests for a more feminine version. So we asked renowned producer of young dressage horses and equestrian style icon Rebecca Hughes to add some luxurious design touches.
Based on her husbands best selling Gareth saddle, the Rebecca Monoflap benefits from all the features common to every saddle in the Performance range plus the following details:
- Covered with luxurious calf leather sourced from one of France's most prestigious suppliers.
- Discreet snakeskin print on the cantle and stirrup loop adds enough glamour to turn heads while still oozing style.
- Grey stitching on the flaps and welting on the seat brings a touch of class and elegance.
- The seat is more forward in order to precisely align the rider more in over the horses centre of balance, allowing the rider to feel a greater connection with their horse without restricting the ability to give the subtle aids or adjustments.
- The unique design and placement of the billets gives the saddle fitter two adjustment options to fine-tune the fit to the horses shape and movement by simply taking out one of the girth points.
- Three thicknesses of adjustable shoulder blocks allow the rider to sit squarely on a horse with asymmetrical shoulders while allowing the horse to move freely underneath, building up muscle without restriction. Simply use the thicker block on the side with less muscle.
- A recess in the flap allows the riders upper leg to form a closer contact with the horses side without any uncomfortable rubbing.
- Surface mounted thigh blocks give the rider enhanced support without restricting their position
All materials sourced in England and Manufactured in England.