Fairfax Gareth Dressage Saddle Black
Fairfax developed this saddle with 2014 WEG team silver medallist Gareth Hughes who wanted a saddle that allowed him to feel a greater connection with his horse without restricting the ability to give the subtlest aids or make minute adjustments.
The Gareth Monoflap benefits from all the features common to every saddle in the Performance range plus the following performance-enhancing details:
- The seat is more forward in order to precisely align the rider more in over the horses centre of balance.
- The Unique design and placement of the billets gives the saddle fitter two adjustment options to fine-tune the fit to the horses shape and movement
- Three thicknesses of adjustable shoulder blocks allow the rider to sit squarely on a horse with asymmetrical shoulders while allowing the horse to move freely underneath, building up muscle without restriction. Simply use the thicker block on the side with less muscle
- A recess in the flap allows the riders upper leg to form a closer contact with the horses side without any uncomfortable rubbing.
- Surface mounted thigh blocks designed to give the rider enhanced support without restricting their position.
- Full grain calf leather for an instant pre-broken-in feel.
All materials sourced in England and Manufactured in England