Schooling the Showjumper Nelson Pessoa A Lesson with Ludger Beerbaum Ludger Beerbaum Double DVD Nelson Pessoa - Schooling the Showjumper Nelson Pessoa is one of the world's most famous riders and respected riders. His vast experience and depth of knowledge is shared with you on this DVD. His understanding and knowledge has allowed him to stay at the top of his sport for many years. His distinguished career and his classical style of riding has gained him international respect. This DVD is based on his lecture demonstration at Towerlands Equestrian Centre with him riding his own horses. He demonstrates many of the techniques that he uses when preparing for all levels of competition. He is introduced by Graham Fletcher and divided into threee sections. 1. The Novice Horse 2. The Intermediate Horse 3. The more experienced horse. Duration : Approximately 75 minutes. A Lesson with Ludger Beerbaum. Ludger Beerbaum is the 1992 Olypmic Champion and World #1 showjumper. This DVD shows Ludger working with various well known riders such as Tina Cassan Rob Hoekstra Rodney Powell Charlotte Bathe Tiny Clapham. He demonstrates his fundamental principles and techniques for the schooling of the showjumping horse whatever their standard. He rides two horses to show the application of these principles to improved the horse's performance.Narrated by Graham Fletcher Duration:Approximately 65 minutes. Total Duration 140 minutes.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts