Functional shirt Page.SP Style by Schockemöhle Sport is a true multi-talent: the quick drying material is not only antibacterial, but also breathes just like your skin. A perfect choice for everybody who works up a sweat – even in the colder season! A beautiful lace at the side seam, a logo at the front and the waisted shape complete the sporty-elegant look of this shirt. The decorative yoke on the shoulder with pretty rhinestones ensures a shiny appearance.
- ladies' functional shirt
- fabric with Dry Touch and Quick Dry
- front zipper
- decorative yoke with rhinestones
- waisted shape
- dividing seams
- stand up collar inside in contrast
- rhinestone horse logo at the chest
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts