NutriFLEX provides the nutrients for strong and flexible tendons, bones, ligaments and joint cartilage. This helps to minimise lost competition and training time due to injury and lameness.
It's more than a joint supplement-it's a whole leg supplement.
Why does my horse need it?
- Because an unsound horse goes nowhere!
- Minimises downtime due to injury and lameness from leg and joint issues
- Great value investment for your horse's leg health
- Adds flexibility to the soft tissue in the joint
- Regenerates cartilage
- Strengthens tendons
- Strengthens ligaments
- Highly palatable pineapple and butterscotch flavour in a lucerne meal base
By combining the proven cartilage regenerative ability of Glucosamine HCL with a carefully selected combination of complimentary nutrients including manganese, zinc, and copper with the cartilage regeneration abilities of L-Proline, DL-Methionine and Vitamin C and the bone strengthening benefits of Boron NutriFLEX aims to support the strongest and healthiest possible bones, tendons and joints.
How does it work?
NutriFLEX not only repairs cartilage, it aims to strengthen the whole joint through the proven effects of Glucosamine
The unique combination of nutrients in NutriFLEX combine to aid in strengthening all the leg tissues: ligaments, tendons, bone and cartilage
To ensure these tissues stay flexible and strong they need to maintain collagen development. The amino acids directly target collagen production within the soft tissue
Boron is added to aid with strengthening the bone matrix which is critical in providing a strong foundation for cartilage
NutriFLEX, when used through the duration of training and competition, provides the best protection and insurance from accumulating damage and helps ensure your horse competes to its full potential.
Need help on Sizing?
Note: Please bear in mind that every horse is different and this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes. New Zealand & Euro sizes are measured from the top of the horse. (Withers to tail. C-D) UK, USA & Australian sizes are measured at the bottom of the horse. (From the centre of the chest to the rear. A-B)
How to Choose The Right Fit
The fit of your rug is very important to ensure the optimal comfort and ease of movement for your horse. Since horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take careful measurements of your horse to choose the right size rug.
Using a soft tape measuring tape, measure from (A) t the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) the rear of the hind legs where you would like the rug to finish.
How do I know that I have the right fit
A well fitting rug will not move or rub your horse.
- Place the rug forward and in front of the wither. The chest buckle should be fastened on the first or second hole, leaving a small gap. Further back than this the horse may need a larger size.
- The neck line should sit well up on the neck clear of the shoulder with the shoulder gussets correctly positioned on the point of the shoulder.
- The rug should finish at the top of the tail for most horses (the tail flap will then cover the rest)
- Leg straps are looped through each other loose enough to prevent chaffing but not loose enough to hang any where near the horses hocks.
- Leg strap clips should face inwards to the horse to reduce the chance of catching on fences or other hazards.
Ariat Tall Boots Size Charts